Schedule: Our class for 3 year olds meets Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00 – 11:30 AM.
Enrollment: The maximum enrollment is 15. Each child must be 3 years old by December 1st.
(Goals) At CNSI, children will:
- Develop socially, emotionally, physically and cognitively.
- Develop critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Learn to cooperate to become a member of a group and relate to others.
- Develop self-control and independence.
- Develop a positive self-concept and self-identity.
- Develop self-expression and creative expression.
- Develop mutual respect and build community in the classroom.
- Develop social interaction skills.
- Develop communication skills.
Curriculum: The curriculum for both our 3 and 4 year old programs are the same, but tailored for each age group. View our curriculum.
View and print out Freshman Class (3 year old) registration packet: